Urban Outfitters Internship USA
If any students apply and are selected, they will have to apply for a J1/students visa or the like as this is a paid internship. They will get to complete interviews via skype if selected. Details of internship:
At URBN, we pride ourselves on more than just our unique products and successful portfolio of brands. We source the best of the best talent to drive our business forward, and our Interns are a crucial part of that equation.
The URBN Summer Internship Program is an industry-leading, 10-week experience that hosts students from across the country and internationally. Our Interns have the unique opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience across a range of departments and brands with exposure to company leaders, engaging workshops/excursions and our creative & entrepreneurial culture (dogs on-campus included ��.)
URBN is a portfolio of global consumer brands comprised of Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, BHLDN, Terrain, Nuuly and URBN Food & Beverage. We create unique retail experiences with an eye toward creativity and a singular focus on pleasing our customer.
The 2020 Program will run from June 1st to August 7th.
Buying Operations Intern Responsibilities:
· Assist with entering and revising purchase orders as well as reorders
· Help to track orders to ensure timely delivery of merchandise
· Act as liaison between the vendor and the buyer
· Passionate about retail and ecommerce planning and eager to learn new skills
· Expert command of retail math concepts and applications
· Strong statistical analysis skills
· Strong communication, time management, and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented
· Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Anne-Marie Mc Auley