Understanding Facilities Management Projects Award IWIFM level 4Book Your Place Now
Understanding Facilities Management Projects Award IWIFM level 4
Overview of Facilities Management
• Understand the scope and extent of the facilities management function
• Understand the range of services offered by facilities management
• Understand the range of facilities management roles and responsibilities across different organisations
• Understand the importance of the contribution of facilities management in a wider business and social context
• Contribute to internal and external customers’ understanding of facilities management using a range of communication methods
IWFM Level 4 Award in Facilities Management.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Facilities Management required to gain entry to this course.
Who is this course aimed at?
The IWFM level 4 Award is aimed at Facilities Managers with existing experience working in operational, front line to middle management with responsibilities for Project Management FM functions.
Understanding Facilities Management Projects
• Understand project management in facilities management
• Understand how to develop facilities management project brief
• Understand how to assemble facilities management project teams
• Understand how to monitor and review facilities management project progress
• Understand project completion, sign-off and review
Practical assessment tasks that are work-based, reflecting live business projects are the core assessment techniques used for this qualification.
Course price €1500.
IWFM assesment fee €120