The Importance of Energy ManagementBook Your Place Now
Certificate of Attendance
The Importance of Energy Management
The Importance of Energy Management Programme is designed to meet the development needs of Business Managers, Supervisors and Technicians faced with the changing trends of Energy Management.
There are no entry requirements for this course. Direct application to the college.
Portobello Certificate of Attendance.
This one day Programme examines the importance of Energy Management. A practical assessment tasks, which are work-based, reflecting live business projects and activities are the core assessment techniques used for this qualification.
- Why Energy Management is important
- Who Manages Energy
- Carbon Footprint and Greenhouse Gases
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Sustainable Building Design
- Setting Energy Consumption Targets
- What are Utilities
- Building Energy Management Systems (BEMs)
- Team Engagement and Motivation
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Energy Management Policy
Participants may progress from this Programme onto the level 1 Programme. There are also opportunities for participants to follow a career in sustainability by undertaking Programmes in facilities and/or waste management.