Property and Asset Management Strategy Award IWFM level 5Book Your Place Now
Property and Asset Management Strategy Award IWFM level 5
Property and Asset Management Strategy Award equips learners to analyse and implement the facilities management strategy. To implement strategies for managing property portfolios, property costs and asset registers, influence building design and undertake property relocations in a facilities management context. Through developing an understanding of the FM strategic management relationship with organisational strategies and to communicate the facilities management strategy to relevant stakeholders.
IWFM Level 5 Award in Facilities Management.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Facilities Management required to gain entry to this course.
Who is this course for?
The IWFM level 5 Award is aimed at Facilities Managers with existing experience working in middle to senior management with responsibilities for specialised FM functions.
Property and Asset Management for Facilities Managers
• Implement a property portfolio strategy
• Manage property costs
• Manage property and related asset registers
• Evaluate how building design impacts on facilities management and property strategies
• Undertake property relocations
Organisational and Facilities Management Strategy
• Understand how organisations develop and review their business strategy
• Understand approaches to developing facilities management strategies
• Be able to develop and implement a facilities management strategy
• Be able to review and identify the need to change the facilities management strategy
• Be able to communicate the facilities management strategy effectively
Practical assessment tasks that are work-based, reflecting live business projects are the core assessment techniques used for this qualification.
Course fees €1500
IWFM assessment €120