Pattern Drafting - Part TimeBook Your Place Now
Certificate of Attendance
Pattern Drafting - Part Time
The pattern drafting course will teach students how to draft basic bodice and skirt blocks. Students will also learn how to manipulate their patterns to a specific design model. This course will also involve sewing as students will construct their basic blocks and learn proper fitting techniques. Please note, basic sewing skills are necessary. Previous drafting experience is not necessary.
Portobello Institute Certificate in Pattern Drafting
Entry to this course is by direct application to the college. Basic sewing skills are necessary.
This is a short programme run over 1 weekend
Basic Block draft drafting
- Cutting, sewing and proper fitting techniques
- How to make a shirt/blouse pattern from basic block
- Cutting and Sewing shirt
- Basic skirt block and full circle skirt
- Skirt pattern manipulation
- Sew full circle skirt (with hem and waistband)
Course price is €250