Lash Lifting - 1 DayBook Your Place Now
Certificate of Attendance
Lash Lifting - 1 Day
We are working remotely and are available to support you with any queries you have - please email Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01-8920035.
Our academic delivery teams are all also working remotely and are supporting our students to continue with their studies or to get started for those just commencing their learning journey. This course is available to start immediately and involves a mix of online learning and workshops. The workshops can be attended by online webinar, with one to one tutor support available throughout your learning journey. We will return to deliver the workshops by contact tuition once the current restrictions on social contact have been lifted.
Lash lifts are transformative and instantly make natural lashes look longer and fuller. The process of lash lifting involves setting the shape of natural lashes using a chemical solution that effectively perms the lashes to produce a really good curl. Many clients choose to also tint their lashes whilst getting a lash lift. Lash lifting is a good alternative to extensions keeping natural lashes damage free. Due to the low maintenance and the reduced damage to natural lashes, lash lifting is an increasingly popular treatment sought by clients. The lash lift procedure takes approximately 40 minutes to complete (with a further 20 minutes if tinting the lashes) and lasts up to 6 weeks, salons are charging between €45 - €60 per treatment.
This 1 day workshop covers all the core skills needed by therapists to offer this treatment to clients. The day is very much a practical skills day with demonstrations and an opportunity to practise newly acquired skills on the day. The ITEC qualification is optional with exam fees only payable should participants choose to undertake examinations.
Portobello Institute Certificate of Attendance.
Entry to this course is by direct application to the college. There are no previous academic requirements.
This is a practical one day intensive course held from 10am to 3pm.
- Prepare client for treatment using suitable consultation, clear recommendation techniques and patch testing
- Select product, tools and equipment to treat client in accordance with recommendations
- Correct positioning of therapist and client throughout the treatment for both eyelash tinting and perming
- Use of products to include the following:
- Protein remover pads, oil free make-up remover
- Tint products and dilutions
- Silicone sheilds, eyelash perming rods
- Adhesive & adhesive remover
- Under eye shields
- Eyelash perming/lifting solution
- Rinsing solution, neutralizing solution
- Ash revitalizer or collagen solution
- Saline solution
- Contraindication and restrictions to treat eyelashes with perming solution
Workshop price is €150