IWFM level 6: Strategic FM for Senior ExecutivesBook Your Place Now
IWFM level 6: Strategic FM for Senior Executives
The IWFM level 6 Strategic FM for Senior Executives certificate is aim for facilities managers employed at a senior strategic level with responsibility for the strategic review and development of Facilities Management service provision. IWFM level 6 Strategic FM for Senior Executives is also suitable for learners progressing from the IWFM level 5 Diploma.
• Enable strategic review and development of Facilities Management service
• Understand complexities of corporate governance and risk
• Develop strategy to drive innovation and change
• Identify corporate responsibility and develop strategic plan for sustainability
• Construct property and procurement strategy
IWFM Level 6 Certificate in Facilities Management
A IWFM level 5 Diploma, an equivalent qualification or a minimum 5 years experience in a senior position
The IWFM level 6 programme is available to study through part-time tuition. It is delivered over 13 weekend day sessions. There is an induction Workshop, held on a Saturday prior to the start of the programme.
1. Strategic Facilities Management
2. Strategic Leadership and Management in Facilities Management
3. Facilities Management Governance and Risk
4. Introducing and Leading Change in an Organisation and Managing the Impact on Facilities Management
5. Procurement Strategy for Facilities Management
Practical assessment tasks that are work-based, reflecting live business projects and activities are the core assessment techniques used for this qualification.
Course price €1500