Energy Management Level 2 Distance LearningBook Your Place Now
Start at any time
Energy Management Level 2 Distance Learning
The Energy Management Certificate Level 2 is a professional programme designed for participants seeking to further their skills and gain recognition of their knowledge. The programme is aimed at middle and senior energy managers with considerable experience in the field of energy management and will influence decisions regarding energy. This programme has been developed by a team of knowledgeable specialists in Energy Management. Each module provides participants with the technical and practical skills necessary to analyse, evaluate and improve energy consumption, technologies and best practice.
Aims of the programme:
• monitor operating costs of commercial in industrial facilities
• identify opportunities for the introduction for new and innovative alternative energy technologies
• provide the technical skills necessary to evaluate the energy consumption associated with the building envelope and to identify energy saving opportunities
• provide the technical skills to analyse the performance of a facility relative to industry, best practices and to understand how to manipulate data in order to continuously monitor performance and set targets for energy reduction
• provide technical and practical skills necessary to carry out an energy audit and to present findings of the audit in a clear and concise manner
• provide the technical skills necessary to analyse and evaluate current clean energy technologies and determine the most suitable clean energy technologies for a given site/facility
Energy Management Certificate - Level 2
This programme is accredited by Engineers Ireland for CPD for their members.
Direct entry to this programme is suited to those who have 2+ years verifiable experience in energy management. An alternative route of entry is available following completion of the CME Energy Manager Professional Level 1 programme.
This can be studied via E-learning - start date commences upon registration
There are 8 assessments; completing a work based assessment for each module of learning.
This qualification has 17 modules in total - 4 Mandatory and 4 Elective.
• Energy and the built environment
• Energy monitoring, benchmarking and targeting
• Energy auditing and reporting
• Clean energy technologies
• Energy management systems
• Motivating staff to maintain energy
• Energy efficient technologies
• Maintenance & commissioning
• Energy economics
• Energy purchasing and tariff management
• HVAC systems
• Lighting systems
• Motors, drives and compressed air
• Thermal energy storage
Course price €2286
01 892 0020