The Cabin Crew Training course is an exciting airlines course introducing you to the world of Cabin Crew and Airlines Operations. Our experienced tutors impart knowledge on the essential elements of airline cabin and ground skills, customer service, first aid and the emergency drills you will require in-flight to service passenger requirements.
- Portobello Institute Certificate in Cabin Crew Training
- QQI Level 5 Minor Award in Cabin Crew Training (5N5410)
Entry to this course is by direct application to the college. There are no previous academic requirements.
This is a part time programme and can be studied over 1 evening per week or as an intensive study option. See below for dates.
Course Content Modules
- An Introduction to the role of Cabin Crew the Service on-board and safety
- History and development of air transport industry
- Airline structures, aircraft types types and airline operations
- Air travel regulations
- The role of Cabin Crew - passenger care, customer relations, galley management
- Personal Grooming
- Cabin Crew Recruitment - completing on-line applications, interview
Name: Cabin Crew 1 Week intensive
Cost: 529 Euro
To Book this course, please make a full course payment using the Book Now button. Please read and understand both the Terms of Enrolment and Course Payment Information before paying for your course. Details of all our policies as well as refunds, cancellations, installment options and how to pay offline are contained in these two important documents.
|Course Code||Price and Location||Info|
Portobello Institute, Dublin 1