» Important Information; Offers can only be issued when booked directly with one of our specialist course advisors «
Enjoy 3 for 2 on our Beauty Workshops
We are offering you the chance to up skill and to enjoy a free beauty workshop for a limited period only. Simply book your place on 2 workshops and enjoy the 3rd workshop absolutely free.
€500 off Montessori Teaching in Cork
Kick start your career in Montessori career with a massive €500 off this spring. The Montessori method of teaching is a lovely child centered approach to learning where the children explore and learn at their own pace through a curriculum of early learning, literacy and numeracy, and Arts& Culture. If you have a passion for working with children and love seeing children grow and develop into curious and independent individuals then this could be a the perfect sector for you to carve out a long and success career in a job you'll clearly love.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer available until 5pm on Friday 3rd March 2017.
- Please make sure you book and pay directly with the college. (payment can be made by card over the phone or by cash/cheque at reception). Payments made online will not recognise the discount.
- For bookings please contact Jennifer Matteazi on 01 892 0040 or email@example.com
- Exam fees are not included in the discount and must be paid additionally
- Portobello Institute Terms of enrollment apply
**Special Needs Level 5 & 6 offer!
Receive €150 off + a FREE Distance Learning short course (worth €165) when you enrol on our part time Special Needs Level 5 and 6 courses at the same time.
Terms and Conditions
- Special Needs Level 5 and 6 must be enrolled on at the same time - offer includes Dublin and Regional Venues
- Distance learning course cannot be exchanged for cash
- Distance Learning course must be booked at the time as enrollment
- To book the Free Distance Learning course please contact Angelina Shaddadi on T: 01 8920031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time by Portobello Institute
- Usual Portobello Institute Terms of enrollment apply